View key groups and areas of work, with links, from the following list:
- The eHealth Strategy Board is the governance body providing overall strategic guidance and investment approval for the Programme.
- The eHealth Programme Board is responsible for the overall management and implementation of the Programme.
- The Clinical Change Leadership Group has been established to ensure clinical input into the Programme and has a key role in presenting and consulting on the Programme with relevant clinical groups.
- Read about Technology Enabled Care, with key documents.
- The eHealth Leads Group provides a link between NHS Boards and the eHealth Programme at a management level and is key to the successful implementation of projects at NHS Board level.
- The Information Sharing Board's aim is to encourage and enable improved collaborative and partnership working for the benefit of clients and a wide range of work has already been supported by the ISB.
- The Interoperability Working Group aims to produce relevant technical solutions as required by the ISB.
- The National Infrastructure Leads Group is responsible for developing the IT Infrastructure at a national level by promoting the delivery of the Infrastructure Strategy and joint working and standards.
- The National Information Leads Group is responsible for data definitions & recording and information analysis & reporting.
- The Portfolio Management Group bring together a cross section of expertise to coordinate and make decisions on the future direction of in-service IT systems.
- The Nurses, Midwives and Allied Health Professionals Network (NMAHPs) make up 72% of the clinical workforce in Scotland. The Network supports NMAHPs across Scotland who are engaged in eHealth activities.
You can contact us for more information on these governance groups.